Hello from Ohio

dbrown2120

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! First and foremost I want to thank the countless members who have posted a TON of good info on here and shared their valuable knowledge of the hobby, hats off to all. I’ve been a long time lurker, but I’ve finally decided to take the next step and start my first salt water tank(Longtime freshwater guy, 55gal FW currently) Build thread coming soon!

CO2TLEY

Saltaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMB_UEj7O8.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, glad you are here and more importantly O-H! I’m a short distance away, just southwest of Youngstown. Let me know when you’re ready I would be happy to give you some starter coral frags as I’m constantly trimming my colonies down. Fortunately you have a great coral vendor right in your backyard, Tidal Gardens! Although a 50 minute drive, I’ve picked up some beautiful corals there.

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, glad you are here and more importantly O-H! I’m a short distance away, just southwest of Youngstown. Let me know when you’re ready I would be happy to give you some starter coral frags as I’m constantly trimming my colonies down. Fortunately you have a great coral vendor right in your backyard, Tidal Gardens! Although a 50 minute drive, I’ve picked up some beautiful corals there.
I'm close too between Akron and Youngstown.
Tidal gardens is a great place. Extreme Tropical pets in YTown is not bad either.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm close too between Akron and Youngstown.
Tidal gardens is a great place. Extreme Tropical pets in YTown is not bad either.
Nice to meet you neighbor! Agreed, just about everything in my tank is from Extreme Tropical Pet, one of the best LFS I’ve been to. Kate and Donna are great people with a lot of knowledge. What they don’t have they will order for you. I try to by all my dry goods there even if it’s slightly higher price, I don’t want them going anywhere. Are you in Alliance?

Last edited:

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to meet you neighbor! Agreed, just about everything in my tank is from Extreme Tropical Pet, one of the best LFS I’ve been to. Kate and Donna are great people with a lot of knowledge. What they don’t have they will order for you. I try to by all my dry goods there even if it’s slightly higher price, I don’t want them going anywhere. Are you in Alliance?
North Jackson near Lake Milton.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back