gif_1690809774163_Original.gif

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
North Jackson near Lake Milton.
Ha, I worked at the Chevy dealership there every Christmas, spring and summer break when I was going to Ohio State University. The name of the dealership has changed. I’m right around the corner in Canfield. My wife’s uncle has a house on Lake Milton and we and our extended family are out there almost every weekend weather permitting. I have a 40” musky on my wall I caught there. I love the little diner on the left as your heading towards the lake from Austintown before the Dairy Queen.

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha, I worked at the Chevy dealership there every Christmas, spring and summer break when I was going to Ohio State University. The name of the dealership has changed. I’m right around the corner in Canfield. My wife’s uncle has a house on Lake Milton and we and our extended family are out there almost every weekend weather permitting. I have a 40” musky on my wall I caught there. I love the little diner on the left as your heading towards the lake from Austintown before the Dairy Queen.
Yeah, since it's under new owners it's pretty good. I used to love the El Carlos, even if it was a hole in the ground. Sounds like we need to get together sometime.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, since it's under new owners it's pretty good. I used to love the El Carlos, even if it was a hole in the ground. Sounds like we need to get together sometime.
Definitely!

OP
OP
dbrown2120

dbrown2120

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, glad you are here and more importantly O-H! I’m a short distance away, just southwest of Youngstown. Let me know when you’re ready I would be happy to give you some starter coral frags as I’m constantly trimming my colonies down. Fortunately you have a great coral vendor right in your backyard, Tidal Gardens! Although a 50 minute drive, I’ve picked up some beautiful corals there.
That’s very generous I appreciate it! I apologize for the delay in getting back to everyone but thank you all for the warm welcomes! I’ll start working on the build thread right now!

OP
OP
dbrown2120

dbrown2120

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm close too between Akron and Youngstown.
Tidal gardens is a great place. Extreme Tropical pets in YTown is not bad either.
I can’t believe I’ve never came across both after living in the area my whole life but I can tell you where I’ll be going this weekend!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%

Back