Was just given this, ID please?

DirtDiggler2823

If I can't break it, it doesn't exist
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2018
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
2,075
Location
Gambrills
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just given this piece by another local reefer. I don't know what it is, but I imagine it's an SPS coral of some sort.

20190308_080803.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new