Was there a recent firmware update for the maxi 2.2 ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was there a recent maxi 2.2 update? Mine no longer reacts to the P4. P4 shows its dosing via green flashing top led, but the maxi does nothing. Manual buttons work as they should. PAB is assigned, etc. I also have the maxi triggered via float switch and when the float switch triggers the doser, green led flashes as it should but the maxi does nothing. Not sure if I missed an update or something.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some points you can do - if you not already done it

Do a Norwegian reset of your Maxi, do the same with your P4. (Norwegian reset = remove power for 10-15 sec :):)). If it still doesn't work, try uninstalling your Maxi from the PAB system and then restoring it again. I am not aware of any FW update that could cause this. Latest FW - ext is 1.51 and the same for Master (but have do be done in master mode)

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Cali9dub

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s not reacting at all. I go into my p4 and tell it to dose a specific amount, the p4 lights up green like it is dosing, but the maxi does nothing. I’ll try the reset and see what happens. I already unassigned and reassigned the PAB with no luck

OP
OP
Cali9dub

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got it. Somewhere along the line the numbering of the pumps for the maxi 2.2 got hogged up and were starting with number 1 instead of 5 !! Found the setting in the PAB assign area and corrected it. All good now. Wonder when that change happened…maybe when I did the last firmware update. Yipes !!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back