Wasnt prepared for this haha

Uhhh... stay safe? Worry about a generator later. Hopefully you have no problems... and get inside! (Any relation to jake the snake?)
 
My PTSD is kicking in right now for you!
 
Uhhh... stay safe? Worry about a generator later. Hopefully you have no problems... and get inside! (Any relation to jake the snake?)
No relations lol and yeah I'm not worried about a generator. Gonna be a long night if I lose power haha
 
I really hope your ok. That is scary. I lived in ft Lauderdale and hurricanes were scary enough. Keep us posted
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new