Wat is Lurking in the Hallway

Deepwater

Im so Psycho HAHAHA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO my Non American friend comes by , and i say non Ameriacn cuz his english is funny to listen to as i have no clue what he say half the time. LOL most of the time , Im like what did you say , BUt anywhos , He walks in today and say to me , Ronnie you have a big cockaroach on your side of your apt out side :confused: :horse: so i say WHAT did you say. He gets up and say ,Come look. Low and behold , Right outside my door , to the right there is this 4" wasp i think just hanging out on the wall. So what do i do , Get the camera out a take a pic or 2. wondering if the flash will tick it off and this thing will fly after me and then ther will be an Israeli dude running for his life from a 4" flying cockaroach . SO i suck up my fear of this little big thing and snapped 2 shots .

SO wat is lurking in my hallway , this i tell you :hammer:

test11017.jpg

test11016.jpg

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Abort The Fetal Position!

Zoanuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it is a UGLYMONISIS GRANDIS BUGSWATTERNESIS bug!! I had a common toad in my house after I took the trash out tonight my fat cats were both on the couch looking down at it in horror! lol

gm333

Reef drooler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It definitly looks like a Cicada Killer Wasp, they generally dont sting humans, only if you reallt tick him off. They are actually very interesting creatures.

OP
OP
Deepwater

Deepwater

Im so Psycho HAHAHA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It definitly looks like a Cicada Killer Wasp, they generally dont sting humans, only if you reallt tick him off. They are actually very interesting creatures.

Did you say KILLER :eek: out side my door . This landlord let anyone in this building lol

Yeah deff an interested little bugger. hasnt moved from that spot for over 4 hrs. Kinda makes me think ,what its waitng for :blob4:

gm333

Reef drooler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah the title kinda gets to ya dont it. I have a apartment complex here where I live with about 200 of these guys flying around. I think we have killed at least 150 of them. Even when we spray them with chemicals they stilll are not aggressive enough to do any damage.

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about this lurking in your basemant!

DSC01163.jpg

Best pic I could get this thing was FAST, and Scary! Right at the bottom of the stair on the wall in your face when you went down and of course my wife was first to see it, and freak out when I ddin't run to get a shoe but my camera LOL

Makes me twitch just looking at it!

autoponicz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yo ronen...no wonder i feel like somethings watching me when im walking down your hallway

reminds me of the movie "mimic"

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.2%
Back