Watch as my Black Widow BTA splits before your eyes!!!

Gw2kpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! just thought I'd share this time lapse of my nem splitting. I have quite a few so if you'd like to know more on how to acquire one, send me a pm.

Other than that, enjoy! :)
Cool vid! How often does it split?

Took my 12 year old daughter to her first frag swap last weekend. First thing she saw was one of these of course. :)

OP
OP
Garin fisher

Garin fisher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool vid! How often does it split?

Took my 12 year old daughter to her first frag swap last weekend. First thing she saw was one of these of course. :)
They are definitely eye catchers at those things! I actually had a tank crash and moved these guys into another established tank I had up which is now the nem tank. This actually stressed them out to the point where they thought they would die and split to promote survival rates! Kind of a blessing in disguise? Lol

OP
OP
Garin fisher

Garin fisher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are definitely eye catchers at those things! I actually had a tank crash and moved these guys into another established tank I had up which is now the nem tank. This actually stressed them out to the point where they thought they would die and split to promote survival rates! Kind of a blessing in disguise? Lol
That’s not what caused this one, I’ve had this guy split over 15 times and about 4-5 were from the crash. I usually have one split every other month or so

Terri Caton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! just thought I'd share this time lapse of my nem splitting. I have quite a few so if you'd like to know more on how to acquire one, send me a pm.

Other than that, enjoy! :)

I really wanted to watch this but it won't play on either my phone or computer. :(

Terri Caton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know? I uploaded it and I’m having the same issue myself!! Lol the comments were the only thing verifying that some could see it. Anyone have any tips? It’s IOS formatted, that might be the issue?

Do you have a Mac and iPhone? I do and I was thinking that's the problem.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 92 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back