Watch it grow BioCube 32

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad you're enjoying it . Only thing I'll say is that that powder brown tang shouldn't be in that size tank , I'd return him and stick with more nano sized fish like ya had . Maybe a mccoskers flasher wrasse or a Lubbock fairy add some nice color and be better suited for your tank . Bad things happen fast in a smaller tank so just be careful and stay on top.of it . Looking good so far though

OP
OP
BedrockIOMC

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you're enjoying it . Only thing I'll say is that that powder brown tang shouldn't be in that size tank , I'd return him and stick with more nano sized fish like ya had . Maybe a mccoskers flasher wrasse or a Lubbock fairy add some nice color and be better suited for your tank . Bad things happen fast in a smaller tank so just be careful and stay on top.of it . Looking good so far though
I have plenty of fish like that over the years and as they get bigger you move then to your larger tank, trade them, or sell them. there is no issue with it and nothing wrong with it. Yeah if he was fully grow and tried to put him into it then yeah that wouldnt work out at all. His going to go into one of my red seas after one of them finishes going through its ugly stage which shouldnt be much longer then ill decide which one I want him in. But yeah thanks.

OP
OP
BedrockIOMC

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have done a lot of up grades to this thing and I have forgotten to add to this build thread. I will get some photos add and maybe a video as well. I have added a few upgrades to this tank and have brought it up a lot. It is doing so good and the corals are as well. Growing and blooming.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back