Watch it grow BioCube 32

Glad you're enjoying it . Only thing I'll say is that that powder brown tang shouldn't be in that size tank , I'd return him and stick with more nano sized fish like ya had . Maybe a mccoskers flasher wrasse or a Lubbock fairy add some nice color and be better suited for your tank . Bad things happen fast in a smaller tank so just be careful and stay on top.of it . Looking good so far though
 
Glad you're enjoying it . Only thing I'll say is that that powder brown tang shouldn't be in that size tank , I'd return him and stick with more nano sized fish like ya had . Maybe a mccoskers flasher wrasse or a Lubbock fairy add some nice color and be better suited for your tank . Bad things happen fast in a smaller tank so just be careful and stay on top.of it . Looking good so far though
I have plenty of fish like that over the years and as they get bigger you move then to your larger tank, trade them, or sell them. there is no issue with it and nothing wrong with it. Yeah if he was fully grow and tried to put him into it then yeah that wouldnt work out at all. His going to go into one of my red seas after one of them finishes going through its ugly stage which shouldnt be much longer then ill decide which one I want him in. But yeah thanks.
 
I have done a lot of up grades to this thing and I have forgotten to add to this build thread. I will get some photos add and maybe a video as well. I have added a few upgrades to this tank and have brought it up a lot. It is doing so good and the corals are as well. Growing and blooming.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new