Water box 50.3 AIO Peninsula

Hi all! 3 month update! Added a few more things, and lost a few things.

Added:
CUC from reef cleaners
Massive zoa patch
Bounce mushroom
Splatter Hammer
Random mushroom
Red and purple blasto

Lost:
All my fish :( (ich)
Acro (most likely there’s barely any color left)

Overall very happy with my tank, unfortunately there wasn’t much I could do abt the ich since it hit a day before I left for vacation. The ich came out of nowhere since the only thing I added was the CUC and I drip acclimated them in a bucket then transferred. I plan to stock it differently anyways now and probably will stick with smaller fish for the time being then get clowns.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1226.jpeg
    IMG_1226.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
    IMG_1227.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1228.jpeg
    IMG_1228.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
    IMG_1230.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1231.jpeg
    IMG_1231.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1229.jpeg
    IMG_1229.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 51

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new