Water box cube 10/ Mighty jet 326???

Lucasuka5006011

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Messages
170
Reaction score
133
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I just ordered a waterbox Cube 10 and want to up grade the pump, I saw the mighty jet 326 is 3.7 inches so exactly the space of the return on the waterbox 10, just not sure if this dimension is with the pump cover, can anyone tell me if it is ? And if it would actually fit in a waterbox cube 10
 
Congrats on the new tank! I am unfamiliar with this but I’ll be more than happy to give this a bump for you! Beat of luck with it don’t forget to start a build thread!
 
How did the pump work out?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new