Water box peninsula 7225 stand questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryankitts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ryankitts

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,


I recently purchased a second-hand Waterbox 7225 Peninsula stand, and I’m trying to track down the correct manual. I’ve searched the Waterbox website and elsewhere, but the current manuals I can find don’t match my stand.


My main question: Are the panels reversible? I’d like to have all of the hinged doors on the same side rather than staggered, but I’m not sure whether the door panels on this model can be flipped or re-mounted that way.


I don’t know the model year of the stand. For reference, below is a table that shows the door layout on my stand.


Thanks in advance for any help — particularly if you have:


  • The correct manual for older Waterbox peninsula stands (7225 or similar)
  • Experience reversing/remounting the door panels
  • Advice on what tools or parts I might need (hinges, screws, brackets, etc.)



I

Solid pannelHinged DoorHinged DoorHinged Door
Hinged doorHinged DoorHinged DoorSolid pannel
 
The hinges should be mounted on the aluminum frame. If so, are you able to just remove the hinge from the frame, flip the door and reinstall?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new