Water changes and coloration

That sounds like a good plan. What level nitrate are you shooting for. Phosphates look great IMO.
 
Your phosphate are still I bit high also. I run 3 to 5 ppm in the No3's and try to keep my Po4's under .02 ppm. I say try to keep the phosphate under .02ppm;)
 
That sounds like a good plan. What level nitrate are you shooting for. Phosphates look great IMO.

Your phosphate are still I bit high also. I run 3 to 5 ppm in the No3's and try to keep my Po4's under .02 ppm. I say try to keep the phosphate under .02ppm;)

Id say 3-5ppm NO3 and .02 PO4 would be ideal. I postulate that the timer on the fuge light is going to help out the system quite a bit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new