Water containers for mixing and storage? Need advice

LightingBug

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
139
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hydroponic stores sell 55g drums.
You can buy them online at ULINE.
Love the ULINE suggestion and just found out we have a wholesale account with them. Thanks!
I love those pentairs but they sure are proud of them. Did the Amazon rabbit hole, they had some options but really nothing that met my wish list except the Brutes, which I may end up doing. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new