Water flow help

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhorn67
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What I wouldn't do to have what you have access to. We have one LFS here and the selection is embarrassing. Their normal stock is 4 perc clowns at 40$ each, one yellow or blue tang at 65-80$ each. Hermit crabs are 5$ each, cleaner shrimp 35$, live rock 14$ lb. I have never seen any nice fish there. I went to orlando in oct and couldn't believe the quality and availability of premium items.
 
Corals are another story. The only thing here are LTA and Kenya trees. I've ordered all my premium corals online. Elegance, chalices, sps and so on.
 
Corals are another story. The only thing here are LTA and Kenya trees. I've ordered all my premium corals online. Elegance, chalices, sps and so on.

Its good there are plenty of good online resources. Years ago it was a different story and you had no alternative but the lfs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new