Water level managment GHL

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wyou
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wyou

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow Russia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My attempts to understand the logic behind the GHL water level control have been unsuccessful so far. Maybe in some scenarios it works successfully, but I don't understand how to do it in my case.
I have 2 level sensors. I want to when I change the water (it's drain pump which is connected to the 4 socket) the heater (Socket 2) to turn off (let it turn off always when the water is lower than the upper sensor), and when the lower sensor is reached the drain pump will turn off and not turn on again until I start the water change process again.
How to do it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new