Water mixing station

  • Thread starter Thread starter muggle0981
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

muggle0981

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
1,441
Reaction score
819
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone with a good DIY for making a water mixing station
 
1749348172405.jpeg


Use the R2R "Search" feature, and you will find a ton of ideas. By the way, these 'Horizontal leg' tanks are versatile, and can be stacked, if space is a problem. Best wishes!
 
1749348172405.jpeg


Use the R2R "Search" feature, and you will find a ton of ideas. By the way, these 'Horizontal leg' tanks are versatile, and can be stacked, if space is a problem. Best wishes!
Where did you find them? I hate that shipping online is more then the tank itself.

Right now, I'm going the 55 gallon drum method.

1000016731.jpg
 
They are all over the inter-webby (lol), but you are quite correct-- shipping can easily equal or exceed the price of the tanks. The cost of playing the 'mixing station game', if you go this route, I'm afraid.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new