Water Quality and feather dusters

alexytman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
303
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have feather dusters on my LR and they've opened up for a few days. Does that mean my water quality is good enough to house fish (damsel fish like clown fish, hardy things) and add CUC. Of course I'm going to do 10% water change b4 adding.
 
IT is a good sign of water Quality .. but what are Your parameters on your tank ..??? But if your parameters are good I'd say yes why not !
 
IT is a good sign of water Quality .. but what are Your parameters on your tank ..??? But if your parameters are good I'd say yes why not !
Salinity is 0.024, ammonia 0, Nitrite is 0,5, Nitrate 25, kh 10, ph around 8
 
Just watch damsels with feather dusters, the domino and and yellow bellied damsel I had pestered the duster to the point it lost its crown a couple of times and starved to death.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new