• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox 105.4 Frag Setup

Item Price
1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Brandon3000

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Location
Chicagoland
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Have a waterbox 105.4 that I'm going to be tearing down soon.
Tank/stand in great condition. Always was very careful with cleaning to ensure glass wasn't scratched.

Will come with Tank/Stand/Sump/Return pump/Tunz 3155 osmolator ATO/protein skimmer

Does NOT include lights/Apex/Neptune system/etc but CAN be worked into the package. Otherwise will be sold separately.

Pickup only in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Can send pictures upon request, or I can update the thread with pics later on today/tomorrow.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new