Waterbox 15 gallon tank

Bluecavern

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.
I know Waterbox is no longer making the 15 gallon cube aquarium, but I am looking to purchase one. Does anyone know a place that has one in their inventory?
Thanks everyone.
 
I had looked for the 15 gallon cube for a lonnnnng time as well. No luck!

I ended up ordered the 20 Cube Plus July 8. It will arrive August 19 next Monday; after a 6 (six) weeks exceedingly long back-order wait. I was almost completely out of patience and wanted to cancel it for something else. I kinda knew Waterbox Aquarium business is exploding at the moment but never expected 6 full weeks wait. So if you want the popular 20 gallon Cube, be prepared.
 
Yeah I know they don’t make it anymore. I was hoping a local retailer had one in their inventory. The 20 gallon is too big for my space and there’s not much you can do with a 10 gallon. That’s why I was hoping for the 15.
 
Totally understood. I had emailed all Waterbox Aqauriums listed retailers, non of them had the 15 gallon in their inventory. I believe the size of 15 gallon is a very good niche. Hope other companys can see it's potential.

Well, good luck for the hunt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new