Waterbox 150.4 Infinia build thread

Nice so far. Any complaints about the size of the tank? I am planning to upgrade my tank to the same model you have later down the road.
 
Nice so far. Any complaints about the size of the tank? I am planning to upgrade my tank to the same model you have later down the road.
for me it’s the sweet spot between being able to house a variety of livestock and not costing a small fortune to stock and the ease of maintenance.
 
for me it’s the sweet spot between being able to house a variety of livestock and not costing a small fortune to stock and the ease of maintenance.
Thanks. I’ll be following your build. For ideas later down the road for my upgrade.
 
Yeah I have the standard sump for my build. What sump would you rather go with?
I made alterations.

IMG_7425.jpeg
IMG_7424.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new