Waterbox 20 aio cube help....

Frostjoker

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

So I got a really good deal on a waterbox 20 with a stand and light, unfortunately it didn't include a pump or filter socks, planning on removing the filter sock area and going with a media basket from intank or is there a better suggestion on that? My main question is I picked up a sicce silent 1.0 for it got it all hooked up filled the tank with water got it running, but every now and then it pulls a little vortex from the surface and it shoots like micro bubbles all over the tank, I don't know if the water level is too low or if the pump is to powerful for the tank. Any suggestion on that to do about that. Am getting ready to do a new tank tread but I kinda want to get this issue taken cure of before I do. I attached a few photos of water level and the nozzle position i have right now.

Thanks in advance.

20250110_170241.jpg 20250110_170222.jpg
 
Change the nozzle or direction of the nozzle. Point the flow direction more downward.
 
I use the same pump on the same tank I got a random flow nozzle for mine. I have it pointed towards the surface zero micro bubbles
 
Thanks guys, read up on the random flow nozzle. And went ahead and ordered it. Thanks for the suggestion
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new