Waterbox 20 Cube Build Thread

Newbiereefer98

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2021
Messages
58
Reaction score
49
Location
Halifax,NS
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon all,

Happy to be back on reef2reef!!
I had posted my old tank in the past then took a break from the hobby but now that I am back in full force, I thought I should post my new tank!

Tank is 3 1/2 months old
Waterbox 20
AI Prime 16HD
MP10
No Skimmer
150W Titanium
Refugium and mangrove in second chamber
Duetto ATO
Sicce 1.0 return pump
Kamoer X1 pump dosing all for reef

Fish
Midas blenny
Highfin gobby and candy cane shrimp pair
mandarin (added pods early on and have dosed multiple times)

Coral
Mainly LPS and softies, not doing SPS in this tank

Inverts
Fire shrimp
Basic snails and a few hermies

Will continue to update, I am pretty much maxed out now so just going to let it grow out!
Picture was taken during water change.

Image3.jpeg
 
New tank looks great!!! curious to see what else you do with it!
 
I’m interested in your refugium and mangrove in second chamber!
 
Sorry all, keep forgetting to take a picture of my second chamber. Will try to remember tonight.
Here is an updated picture little more than 4 months in!
Image5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new