Waterbox 220.6 build

So tank has been running for 2 months now I added coral about 6 weeks ago I have been running my temp at 27 degrees to try and help speed up my fallow period.
Hardest thing has been keeping nutrients up so they dont bottom out.

I have only lost 3 acro frags however one was weak when I added it. If I did it again I would wait a little longer before adding my coral.

Im setting up to start TTM for my first batch of fish I think this will help my coral a lot
 
I bought a kalk stirer deltec what a great bit of kit it helped me pust my PH to 8.5 and my growth exploded my alk consumption is up around 400ml a day so I bought a calcium reactor its a seatorch sm120 its a beast of a reactor much bigger then I thought im just waiting on a pm1 module and probe so I can get it set up

20201113_084523.jpg 20201113_084823.jpg 20201027_191100.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new