• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox 230.6 and misc equipment

TheLadyCrash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to downsize my tank as I just don't have the time to keep up with such a large one anymore. The tank has been up and running for ~1 year. I am also listing out some of the equipment which is also available if you're interested in bundling it together and buying the full setup. For the tank, cabinet, sump, and ATO reservoir I’m asking $2,600 . For the entire package (tank & all the equipment listed), $3,250.

- Waterbox 230.6 - 6' long, 230g total water volume. Glass with no scratches and currently filled for anyone who wants to verify it holds water.
- MONZTER SM201 INTERNAL PROTEIN SKIMMER
- VORTECH MP40WQD QUIETDRIVE PROPELLER PUMP
- VARIOS-8 CONTROLLABLE DC PUMP (2700 GPH)

Pick up would be in Cary, Illinois.

IMG_0643.jpg

michaelRose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to downsize my tank as I just don't have the time to keep up with such a large one anymore. The tank has been up and running for ~1 year. I am also listing out some of the equipment which is also available if you're interested in bundling it together and buying the full setup. For the tank, cabinet, sump, and ATO reservoir I’m asking $2,600 . For the entire package (tank & all the equipment listed), $3,250.

- Waterbox 230.6 - 6' long, 230g total water volume. Glass with no scratches and currently filled for anyone who wants to verify it holds water.

IMG_0643.jpg
Is tank still for sale? i live in Illinois can come pick up. I am also interested in your second. Do you have lights?

michaelRose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_0643.jpg
Is the tank Still for sale? i live in Highland Park IL. I like to come look this coming week if its still for sale.

You can call me on my cell Michael @ 847-477-0303

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back