WaterBox 230 free

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdlawdo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Messages
2,332
Reaction score
13,283
Location
Elizabethtown, KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an 8 yo water box that leaked from a seem along the bottom. I drained and gave away all the coral and fish and drained the tank in a flurry of heartbreak and irritation. Now I have this empty tank…anyone know how to get rid of it..free of course..: I also have 8 yrs worth of supplies, never out of the box stuff as well as radions, gyres etc.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new