Waterbox 25 peninsula 4 month old

Well it’s been a while. I’ve just super busy with school and all and honestly haven’t been able to spend the time I’ve wanted to with my tank. I’ve been having some algae issues lately but just recently picked up a tuxedo urchin to help out. I put a good bit of my corals in my larger tank and now know exactly what this tank is gonna be. A softy/nem tank! Here’s a quick pic. Definitely need to do some cleaning but considering I haven’t done a water change in about a year I’d say we’re doing pretty good.
 

Attachments

  • 0B91F059-B9CD-45A6-B860-48FE3F7537B0.jpeg
    0B91F059-B9CD-45A6-B860-48FE3F7537B0.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 100
The XR15 is a great light. I highly recommend it. Reef brite also makes an add on kit that adds even more PAR.
I went with this method too. Quite pricey though. Seems to be more coverage than the AI prime. Mounted on the long side of the tank as my long side is faces a wall. Not sure if i get as much growth as i thought i would. Slowly adding SPS now. Have fun putting the tank together.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new