• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox 35.2 AIO Cabinet - $150, Pickup Only

ashiWaza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably a long shot, but I recently tore down and sold a tank, but the buyer already had a stand. I have a BRAND NEW Waterbox 35.2 AIO cabinet, in white. The cabinet was built, and then the tank was basically immediately sold. It has zero scratches, dings, etc.

When I first ordered my cabinet the original door had a slight chip and Waterbox sent me out an extra door that is undamaged, so I will also include the spare door just incase you need it. This would be pickup in/around Reno NV only, unless buyer has an idea to ship it.

Snuka42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably a long shot, but I recently tore down and sold a tank, but the buyer already had a stand. I have a BRAND NEW Waterbox 35.2 AIO cabinet, in white. The cabinet was built, and then the tank was basically immediately sold. It has zero scratches, dings, etc.

When I first ordered my cabinet the original door had a slight chip and Waterbox sent me out an extra door that is undamaged, so I will also include the spare door just incase you need it. This would be pickup in/around Reno NV only, unless buyer has an idea to ship it.
I’m interested. I’m in Sac but will be up there Thursday and could pick it up if it’s still available. Do you have any pics?

OP
OP
A

ashiWaza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested. I’m in Sac but will be up there Thursday and could pick it up if it’s still available. Do you have any pics?
Cool! I live right off the freeway in West Reno, so itd be an easy stop if so. I do have some pics I can send you, can I just text them to you?

eddiebear42

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you need the stand for the 35.2 AIO? I want to order it but it's $499 just for the tank and $898 with the stand. Would any stand that it fits on work? I'm new to this so please forgive my ignorance. If you were closer I'd get it.

OP
OP
A

ashiWaza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you need the stand for the 35.2 AIO? I want to order it but it's $499 just for the tank and $898 with the stand. Would any stand that it fits on work? I'm new to this so please forgive my ignorance. If you were closer I'd get it.
No you dont have to have the stand. Anything will work. Theres just always considering if the stand you pick will hold up with the weight, if itll last over time, etc. I just went with the Waterbox cabinet because it matched my tank and it's actually very good quality.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back