Waterbox 50.3 AIO -complete set up

Item Price
1100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Jakejtown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2024
Messages
365
Reaction score
237
Location
Kentucky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling our Waterbox Aio 50.3
Turn key set up, ready to add
Sand and water.
Included with the tank and stand:
3 -Ai 16 HD Prime Reef lights. Includes
The flexible mounting arms.
BRS Minj Reactor for Carbon and gFo
Tunze Comline Skimmer 9004
DC/controller
Tunze auto 3155 Auto
Top off/controller
DC Return Pump/ controller
Heater/ controller
6 Waterbox filter socks
6.5 gallon Ato
Reservoir.
All equipment is clean and
Ready to go in excellent condition.
Custom made controller board in stand for
Mounting controllers.





p


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new