waterbox 50.3 aio

mopalach

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
22
Location
us
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a waterbox 50.3 aio - mixed reef tank. Mushrooms, Zoas, LPS
 
Sounds nice, do you have any pics you'd like to share?
 
I would love to see photos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new