• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox 6026 peninsula tank w/extras

fraghunter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of interest first come first serve.

Check out there site for full specs.

Comes with tank stand glass sump and arcylic screen top. Also have a apex/ecotech board i will throw in.

A couple of very light scratches that i never noticed till i drained and cleaned the tank. I was shocked to see them. Never noticed when the tank was running.

2000 Firm

Lots of interest first come first serve.

Comes with tank stand glass sump and arcylic screen top. Also have a apex/ecotech board i will throw in.

A couple of very light scratches that i never noticed till i drained and cleaned the tank. I was shocked to see them. Never noticed when the tank was running.

2000 Firm

Waterbox Crystal Reef Peninsula 6026 White System

The Waterbox Crystal Reef Peninsula 6026 White Stand System represents a new innovative way to obtain the highest quality Starphire glass aquarium at a fraction of what other custom aquariums are selling for. Aquatic Warehouse has teamed up with Waterbox Aquaria to make it easy for you get one of these beautifully crafted reef systems right to your front door with a click of your finger, all this with free shipping from Aquatic Warehouse!*

Waterbox has changed the way America now manufactures aquariums. No more gaudy over filled seams, plastic molding that covers imperfections nor green glass! Waterbox builds all their tanks out of Starphire Crystal Clear Glass and the seams are truly a work of art! Together with beautifully crafted 36” tall stands, multi baffled sumps and plumbing that is already manufactured and glued for you! The attention to detail is inspiring!
Plumbing is Done for You - A Top-End Prefabricated System Included

The Pro series include an innovative dual manifold system to incorporate your favorite choice of media reactors; i.e. phosphate, calcium and any other of the numerous reactors. This system helps to cut down the “clutter” in the sump with the elimination of an extra pump to run reactors or Refugiums. A quality designed gate valve precisely fine tunes the flow through your overflow box to the sump.

Waterbox8.PNG

Waterbox11.PNG

• No Gluing Required - The plumbing is pre-cut and incorporates pre-glued pieces allowing for easy installation and maintenance. In order to maximize directional flow, the Waterbox Platinum Series includes dual adjustable return nozzles.
      • Hi-End Precision Gate Valve - Controls the flow through the drain system and maintains super quiet operation.
      • Safety Drain - To prevent overflowing, a secondary safety drain is available.
      • Etched Glass Whisper Quiet Overflow Design - Waterbox design eliminates gurgling sounds from the overflow box.
      • Quick Disconnect Unions - Disassemble easily without any cutting of plumbing required.
      • Flexible Return Lines - Can be easily adjusted to accommodate your choice of return pump.

20200626_121823.jpg 20200626_121835.jpg 20200626_121939.jpg 20200626_130026.jpg 20200626_130037.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back