Waterbox 70.2 build

I see you changed the drain system. May I ask how you ran the returns ? I am in the process of setting up a 70.2 I went with a fiji 20 sump.
You will have to buy metric to standard conversion couplers. I used 32mm to 1” couplers from BRS. Once you have that it’s pretty straight forward on plumbing it to your specific sump and however you plan to place it in your stand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new