• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox 7725 Peninsula - never been wet

Item Price
$4000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Jfinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dream tank can now be yours. Complete Waterbox 7725 room divider reef tank rimless with stand, sump, plumbing. Everything to start your dream build. I never put water in her and don't know when I will have time to return to the hobby. Make an offer. I have a few other items including controller lights, etc. but starting here.

Waterbox5.jpg
Waterbox4.jpg

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My dream tank can now be yours. Complete Waterbox 7725 room divider reef tank rimless with stand, sump, plumbing. Everything to start your dream build. I never put water in her and don't know when I will have time to return to the hobby. Make an offer. I have a few other items including controller lights, etc. but starting here.

Waterbox5.jpg
Waterbox4.jpg
Sorry to hear that and wish i was on the west coast as i have the little cousin and was always trying to snag this one. LOL GLWS.

OP
OP
Jfinn

Jfinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just in time for Christmas!!! This beautiful tank is still waiting for the right owner and has still never been wet! It's been sitting dormant in my garage while we have been remodeling. Message for details.

Back