• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox CLEAR 4820 PENINSULA

Item Price
1,200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Scip150

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
278
Reaction score
78
Location
Parkland, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local pickup only in Parkland Reserve, FL 33076.

Waterbox CLEAR 4820 PENINSULA

This tank is MINT. No scratches. Two year old tank.

48” long, 20” tall, 20” wide

White stand is 40” tall.

Drilled with XAqua in/out overflow.

$1,200


IMG_7189.jpeg IMG_7191.jpeg IMG_7192.jpeg IMG_7192.jpeg IMG_7190.jpeg IMG_7195.jpeg IMG_7196.jpeg IMG_7197.jpeg IMG_7198.jpeg IMG_7194.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new