Waterbox Cube 20 Lid

  • Thread starter Thread starter arkodios
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arkodios

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
48
Reaction score
15
Location
Delray Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I was on YouTube and got advertised the new Waterbox lids, which apparently are now pre-cut to make it simpler for everybody. I was looking for a lid for my WB 20 to prevent any jumpers so hearing that Waterbox improved their lids to make them easier to assemble was great news. I ordered mine a few days ago. It arrived today, so just now as I was setting it up, I emptied out the tube and saw 4 aluminum brackets, mesh, and the rubber 'cord' to keep the mesh in place. I did not understand how I was supposed to make a lid out of that so I looked it up online. Apparently, there are supposed to be 4 brackets and 4 hanging clips, which I either somehow lost (unlikely) or they were not packaged properly. I looked online and it doesn't seem like anyone else had this problem. I also cannot find an email to message Waterbox, only a phone number, which is inconvenient because I am not sure how easy it will be to get a hold of them. Does anyone have any input?
 
Hey guys, I was on YouTube and got advertised the new Waterbox lids, which apparently are now pre-cut to make it simpler for everybody. I was looking for a lid for my WB 20 to prevent any jumpers so hearing that Waterbox improved their lids to make them easier to assemble was great news. I ordered mine a few days ago. It arrived today, so just now as I was setting it up, I emptied out the tube and saw 4 aluminum brackets, mesh, and the rubber 'cord' to keep the mesh in place. I did not understand how I was supposed to make a lid out of that so I looked it up online. Apparently, there are supposed to be 4 brackets and 4 hanging clips, which I either somehow lost (unlikely) or they were not packaged properly. I looked online and it doesn't seem like anyone else had this problem. I also cannot find an email to message Waterbox, only a phone number, which is inconvenient because I am not sure how easy it will be to get a hold of them. Does anyone have any input?
A little late here, but if you didn't get this resolved I do have a contact over at Waterbox that may be able to help. They've been launching a ton of new product lately so things have been hectic, I wouldn't hold it against them. There's always a few minor logistical challenges at launch, especially with a product like that with many pieces
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new