Waterbox Frag 55.2

What are you thinking about getting for the new build and why are you over this one already?
 
What are you thinking about getting for the new build and why are you over this one already?
I'm thinking about a WB 130.4, I had the 130.4 before and really like the dimensions.
I like this build but I miss having the real estate and more fish. I've been from an IM 10g cube to a WB 7225 6ft peninsula. I think the WB 130.4 is a good middle ground.
 
So the waterbox frag is pretty much empty apart from some crabs and snails. All the livestock has been moved over to a IM 25g lagoon I already had. Seems most want to buy tanks without livestock. I'll get the WB cleaned up soon and list it.
 

Attachments

  • 20211107_181722_remastered.jpg
    20211107_181722_remastered.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 52

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new