Waterbox Infinia 190 return hose

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eddie909
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eddie909

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
41
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a quick question, I just purchased an WB INFINIA 190. I want to replace the Return hose that is lD: 25mm OD: 31mm. I was thinking about using 1 inch hose. It’s not making a tight connection to the return barb fitting. Other than hard plumb what do u suggest??
Thanks
Ed
 
Hello, question regarding the Waterbox cabinets - I ordered a 190.5. I'm curious whether I can attach my electrical items like my Apex controller to the inside using screws. How can I attach items to the inside of the cabinet?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new