WaterBox Mesh Lids

Camaronero

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2022
Messages
90
Reaction score
54
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening,
I’ve cycling my WaterBox 25 and want to get 99% of my equipment purchases over w/ since I think I have succeeded in splurging. Am I allowed to cheap out on my aquarium lid like this one¿ I honestly don’t mind not having a feeder door and could care less about any fancy acrylic designs even though I don’t mind paying over $100 if it means my fish aren’t go backfilling out of the cheaper one... LMK

Hope everyone who reads/replies has a great rest of the week¡

F0940FC0-6F0E-4665-AE92-854C682F9EF0.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new