Waterbox Nano 10 Return nozzle

GooninReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Ocala
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall, I recently got a waterbox nano 10 for a steal, included the tank, tunze skimmer, and a cobalt heater for $160, but the problem I'm having is the return pump didn't come with the return nozzle. Does anyone know they stock size?
 
I would use the link and get those 3D printed RFG nozzles for your return they work amazing I have them in every tank I own
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new