Waterbox Navidium Shipping Protection

QuinnLee512

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm looking at purchasing a WB and they have this option. So if I don't purchase this for $62, I won't be covered for shipping damage? Seems shady.

1260.png

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a 330.7 in February. I did not purchase the protection. If it gets lost it isn't delivered so I'm disputing the charge. Damage should be visible because the packaging will have to be damaged before the tank or stand. To be honest as well as mine was packaged running forks through the side or having it falling off a moving truck are about the only way I could see it being damaged. IMO that protection is nothing more than a cash grab just like the protection plan retailers try to push on everything.
EDIT My understanding is you must inspect and note any damage at time of delivery protection plan or not.

OP
OP
QuinnLee512

QuinnLee512

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I received a 330.7 in February. I did not purchase the protection. If it gets lost it isn't delivered so I'm disputing the charge. Damage should be visible because the packaging will have to be damaged before the tank or stand. To be honest as well as mine was packaged running forks through the side or having it falling off a moving truck are about the only way I could see it being damaged. IMO that protection is nothing more than a cash grab just like the protection plan retailers try to push on everything.
EDIT My understanding is you must inspect and note any damage at time of delivery protection plan or not.
Yeah I'm debating whether to get this. I'm just confused because shouldn't any shipping damage be covered without having the customer pay some extra fee? I've just read reviews where WB covered damaged shipments and where they haven't. Maybe 62 bucks is worth the potential headache?

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem I see is any damage will still need to be noted at the time of delivery either way or it will be on you. And yes I beleive shipping damage is covered even without the extra protection. But again it must be noted at delivery and the driver has to note it on the paper work.
It's a cash grab but you have to do what make you the most comfortable. These are a couple of screen shots from navidium
Screenshot_20240526-102730.png
Screenshot_20240526-102725.png

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back