Waterbox Pro Reef 70.2 $600

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Aeyeonee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Messages
118
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No longer in the hobby. Waterbox pro reef 70.2 used for sale. Works perfectly and includes original box and custom acrylic net top. Pick up only in North Jersey.

Due to moving looking to find a home for it right away.

tank1.jpg tank2.jpg tank3.jpg
 
Last edited:
is it a 70 or is it a 70 with the sump
Hi,
Waterbox pro reef 70.2.
  • Total system volume: 69.1 gallons.
  • Display tank volume: 47.2 gallons.
  • Display dimensions (L x W x H): 35.4" x 23.6" x 21.7".
  • Glass type and thickness: 12mm (1/2″) Starphire Ultra-Clear glass on all five sides.
  • Sump volume: 22 gallons.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new