• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Top lids custom top-waterbox 70.2

Item Price
130.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,250
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i have top lids custom top. Was made for waterbox 70.2. However if you have tank with similiar dimensions to it, im sure it would fit. It comes with the evap covers. I sold the tank already.
I do have the little feed door it was just in the box
asking $130 shipped FIRM


20260407_141615.jpg 20260407_141638.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new