Waterbox Reef 100.3

blacksheeptina

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
36
Location
Mount Dora
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the hinge upgrade I made on my cabinets. This is a 2016-2017 model. It makes a big difference.

1068B2E0-1D1A-4AE7-9AE2-17D13D927A49.jpeg 84826B86-8952-40ED-91EC-ECFCDDCB11A3.jpeg 76AA8ABA-DAC2-4F8C-87CA-BE73F6982671.jpeg A075E2D7-342B-4170-8B43-1A87BB6F43DF.jpeg
 
I like the hinge upgrade I made on my cabinets. This is a 2016-2017 model. It makes a big difference.

1068B2E0-1D1A-4AE7-9AE2-17D13D927A49.jpeg 84826B86-8952-40ED-91EC-ECFCDDCB11A3.jpeg 76AA8ABA-DAC2-4F8C-87CA-BE73F6982671.jpeg A075E2D7-342B-4170-8B43-1A87BB6F43DF.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined. Seems like you are well on your way - nice photos!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new