Waterbox10 Nem tank

Cell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I purchased this tank to be a very minimalist looking nem tank. I plan on having 3 rocks with a different color BTA on each. There is only one rock at the moment, the other two will go on either side, one tall, pillar like-rock on the left and one medium height bowl shaped rock on the right. An normal oscellaris pair currently resides until I get the nems in and decide which designer pair will look best.

Lighting: AI Prime 16HD
Heater: Aqueon 50W preset
Filter: Currently stock filter sock but will be adding an intank basket in chamber 1
Flow: Jebao SLW10 and stock pump. I purchased a MJ Mini 606 that's still sitting in it's box but was fine with the stock pump for now.

No skimmer or ATO right now. I have a ghost skimmer that might fit??? But will probably just rely on water changes. I'll add an ATO eventually but I'm around enough for now to top it off manually.

I need a stand, it's on a side table for now.

I have some coral in there now to seed coralline mainly but will pull all of it out and will add a different encrusting coral on each rock that contrasts or complements the color of the BTA on it.

20200630_175757.jpg

OP
Cell

Cell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Cleaned up the tank a bit. Added a rock with nem. Pulled out middle rock to seed with coralline from other tank. Added a small mushroom rock from a local reefer, but it probably wont stay.

20200715_191701.jpg

Corals.com

Is your current reef tank the BEST reef aquarium you've ever had?

• Yes

Votes: 336 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 104 21.8%
  • It's a tie

Votes: 16 3.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 20 4.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors