Watermarks

  • Thread starter Thread starter gflat65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
3,133
Reaction score
111
Location
Montgomery, Al.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never made a watermark for any pics, but have some pictures that were given to me by the guy that took me out on all of my dives from the Ocean Explorer's dive shop down in St. Maarten last week and I want to protect them for him. He is doing what I think are some pretty exciting things to help out down there. I'm gonna start a thread in the Other Reef Forum when I get the pics formatted, etc. Do I just create an image unsing some funky text I think is cool and save as a jpg or something, then overlay? How do you make it mostly transparent, to blend with the background?

TIA
 
Thanks Jeremy. I'm gonna see what I can come up with. I've had PS for years, but have never used it for anything but resizing... Lazy is the only excuse...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new