Water's SPS updates

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of my SPS colonies (and some newer pieces) :)

Big E Table (courtesy of @Big E )
BigETable.JPG

BC Bubble Bath Unicorn
Bubblebath.JPG

Crayola Plana
CrayolaPlana.JPG

Green Acro
Green.JPG

JF Barney
JFBarney.JPG

JF Fox Flame
JFFoxflame.JPG

JF Solar Flare Milli (the color can't keep up with the growth :()
JFSolarFlare.JPG

JF TNT
JFTNT.JPG

Joker (new addition)
Joker.JPG

Mother of Pearl
MotherofPearl.JPG

Oregon Blue Tort ( he is being crowded out)
OregonBlueTort.JPG

PC Rainbow
PCRainbow.JPG

Smooth skin Acro
Smoothskin.JPG

Ultimate Efflo Table
UltimateEfflo.JPG

Unknown (anybody have any ideas? Turned into one of my favorite acros.....)
Unknown.JPG

Another Unknown
Unknown2.JPG

Walt Disney (fighting for light...another newer one)
WaltDisney.JPG

And finally, a random side shot
Side.JPG

Last edited:

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that real Wet Thumbs Mother of Pearl? Awesome.

The unknown looks like one the fake Berrys to me... Knockoff ORA Pearlberry that has been given a lot of names, but they usually have Berry in them. If the skin is white and not a pale blue, then there is an old school classic named purple polyp something that is just awesome - I forgot the name.

Love the Crayola Plana too.

OP
OP
Waters

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that real Wet Thumbs Mother of Pearl? Awesome.

The unknown looks like one the fake Berrys to me... Knockoff ORA Pearlberry that has been given a lot of names, but they usually have Berry in them. If the skin is white and not a pale blue, then there is an old school classic named purple polyp something that is just awesome - I forgot the name.

Love the Crayola Plana too.
To be honest I am not sure....I bought it from @Big E over a year ago as a Mother of Pearl....maybe he can confirm? I do have a Pearberry that I did not photograph (does look similar but with much darker colors). The skin is white (other than the center which is more of a blue/green....the photo is pretty accurate as to how it looks) so maybe it is the one you are referring to :)

OP
OP
Waters

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful Acros. I am curious. Do you dose Flourine? I noticed when I started dosing flourine the color was able to keep up with the growth tips on the faster growing Acros.
I do not....I actually don't dose anything other than ALK/CA and aminos daily. I will look into that...thanks!

OP
OP
Waters

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you snagged a RR Pink Floyd off of BigE? I got one from him at LEAR 2023 and was stoked by the size and price. BTW, Pink Floyd is the greatest band to ever put it down on tape IMHO!
Lol I actually do have a Pink Floyd but I am not positive I got it from him......I have had it a long time and it hasn't done much as far as growth for whatever reason. And I 100% agree on Pink Floyd...obviously lol.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks...love the reference...someone that gets it :) :D
I’m a huge Pink Floyd fan. That was a reference to the last song of another Brick in The Wall. I knew it as soon as I saw it. I loved the movie and saw them concert in the late eighties. One of my first albums but have most of the others. “Good Morning Worm your honor.”

Last edited:

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a Pink Floyd as freebie in a shipment from battle corals a little while back. I was so stoked. I've been wanting one as they are one of my favorites bands I just never pulled the trigger. It's was kind of wierd because I never discussed music with Adam and he gives me a frag named after my favorite band. Funny how things work out sometimes. I saw them in concert durring the animals tour at the Cleveland stadium. Over 80k fans and I loved it. Now I get overwhelmed if there are too many people in a store :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

OP
OP
Waters

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a Pink Floyd as freebie in a shipment from battle corals a little while back. I was so stoked. I've been wanting one as they are one of my favorites bands I just never pulled the trigger. It's was kind of wierd because I never discussed music with Adam and he gives me a frag named after my favorite band. Funny how things work out sometimes. I saw them in concert durring the animals tour at the Cleveland stadium. Over 80k fans and I loved it. Now I get overwhelmed if there are too many people in a store :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
I actually saw them at Cleveland stadium also but it was post Roger Waters...I can't remember which concert it was. I have seen Roger Waters roughly 6-7 times since he left Floyd. I am with you though...can't handle the large concerts anymore like I used to lol

OP
OP
Waters

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a huge Pink Floyd fan. That was a reference to the last song of another Brick in The Wall. I knew it as soon as I saw it. I loved the movie and saw them concert in the late 90’s. One of my first albums but have most of the others. “Good Morning Worm your honor.”
Yeah me too.....most think my username came from "waters" as in fish......it is actually from Floyd lol.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually saw them at Cleveland stadium also but it was post Roger Waters...I can't remember which concert it was. I have seen Roger Waters roughly 6-7 times since he left Floyd. I am with you though...can't handle the large concerts anymore like I used to lol
My daughter treated me to Roger Waters the last time he came through as out first venue together. Music was awesome but I was disappointed that he turned into into a political platform. Not my idea of what a concert should be.

OP
OP
Waters

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter treated me to Roger Waters the last time he came through as out first venue together. Music was awesome but I was disappointed that he turned into into a political platform. Not my idea of what a concert should be.
Yeah I hear ya......I like him for what he does onstage....defiantly nothing else. His (and Pink Floyd's) music has always been political though. From Animals, Dark Side, Wall, Final Cut, etc., it is all anti government. I actually took my daughter to Roger's last concert (opening night in Pittsburgh).

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I'm just comfortably numb today looking at some great SPS corals.

I think I was comfortably numb this morning as I over flowed a tank onto a power strip and stood there wondering what the popping sound was along with the terrible smell :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back