WAV issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Terry4505
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Terry4505

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
450
Reaction score
584
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I turned off my WAV pumps briefly to perform a water change and when I turned them back on, they are running at 100%, when that is not the program. I tried unplugging and replugging in, no luck.

Any ideas?
 
I updated the firmware following a link on the Neptune forums, and updated the WAVs. They were not working last night after doing this. They were fine this am when I turned them back on. No idea why
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new