Wave maker for nano 10 gallon

The small Jebaos are the best I've found for small tanks. I've owned/tried them all.

I currently use an ELW-3m in my IM Nuvo 10. Its max speed is 660gph and it dials down to 200gph (30%) for the minimum. The 3m is also the same general size as the Hygger Mini, and the controller/app for the Jebao are WAY better than the simple Hygger controller.

The next size up (ELW-5m) is the same physical size as a Nero 3, but max flow is 790gph, and it dials down to 238gph for the minimum. I run a pair of them on my Nuvo 30L currently.
 
You can also upgrade your return pump. It'll improve circulation and filtration too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new