Wave pumps stronger than Aqueon Circulation Pump 1250?

Porcupine Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2023
Messages
183
Reaction score
63
Location
Colorado springs
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wanting to get some suggestions in regards to strong wave pumps. Right now I have two Aqueon Circulation Pump 1250's in my 5 foot 125 gallon tank and those are close to the strongest ones that Aqueon provides, aside from the 1650 pump, that I can't find for some reason. I have a bad cyano outbreak and was suggested to add more flow to help get rid of it.
 
There are tons of pumps stronger than those. What is your budget?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new