WaveEngine scheduling and flow patterns

CloudReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2023
Messages
259
Reaction score
116
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I am playing around with my waveengine and was wondering how I can get something like the "hurricane" schedule to happen every 2 or 3 minutes, instead of once per hour, and have it stop at the end of the day. I've been messing around with it and can't seem to find a way to make this happen.

Also, I spoke with a Hydros rep right before I got this and he said that custom flow patterns can be made, but I cannot figure out how to do so. Any help here?

Thanks!
 
Hello

I am playing around with my waveengine and was wondering how I can get something like the "hurricane" schedule to happen every 2 or 3 minutes, instead of once per hour, and have it stop at the end of the day. I've been messing around with it and can't seem to find a way to make this happen.

Also, I spoke with a Hydros rep right before I got this and he said that custom flow patterns can be made, but I cannot figure out how to do so. Any help here?

Thanks!
You can use multiple schedules as long as they do not overlap each other.
 
You can use multiple schedules as long as they do not overlap each other.
Yes, but the max you can have one like the hurricane kick in is 48 times. I want to have it do more like 240 - 360 times in 12 hours.
 
That’s just cruel, man.
lol yeah but it's not really the hurricane schedule. Just using that term because it's what folks are familiar with.

Really all it is a minute or two of a mildly stronger sine wave with a shorter period.
 
Yes, but the max you can have one like the hurricane kick in is 48 times. I want to have it do more like 240 - 360 times in 12 hours.
that max is per schedule you can use multiple schedules to go past 48 times as long as they do not overlap each other.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new